We’re here for you.
NeuroBehavioral Associates will remain open as we continue to adapt to changes necessitated by COVID-19.
Our client’s health and safety remain our highest priority and we have implemented the following practices:
- We are adhering to the strictest cleaning and disinfecting guidelines set forth in OSHA’s Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19.
- We are following all recommendations from the CDC, WHO, and Governor Hogan.
- We have limited in-office staff and clients to a maximum of ten individuals.
- We are encouraging our clients to avoid bringing siblings or non-essential people to appointments.
- We have instructed staff and clients to take precautions including staying home when sick, avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth, and avoid contact with those who are sick.
- We have implemented a telepsychology option for review of findings and consultations.
We wish you safety and good health. If you would like additional information, please contact us at 410 772-7155 of www.nbatests.com
The clinicians and staff of NeuroBehavioral Associates want to assure our clients that we are adhering to the strictest cleaning and disinfecting guidelines set forth in OSHA’s Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID 19.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19 we continue to follow all recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as the World Health Organization.
Since our office rarely includes more than 8 to 10 people at a given time we will remain open and will continue to follow all recommendations to ensure your health and safety.